Call to Tawhid

A DOUBT REGARDING SELLING ISLÂMIC BOOKS & SENDING DA'WAH LETTERS TO A KÂFIR!

Started by Mudâfa’at’ut Tawhîd, 08.12.2022, 03:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudâfa’at’ut Tawhîd

QuoteAssalâmu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

May Allah swt grant the Muslims good health, and well-being, and keep their feet firm upon His religion. I periodically used to visit your website and benefit from the content therein. I just realized that it shut down and to be honest, I was saddened.

I would like to regain access to the articles, e-books, and other contents found on the website. I would like to ask you if it is possible to access them now or if it will be possible in the near future.

I would be very pleased if the website would soon be running again. If reopening it is not possible, I request that you grant me access to the content on the website before long in another way.

May my Lord make your work useful and blessed for the ummah. Wassalam.

Wa Alaykum. Our website has not shut down, rather it is accessible. We only shut down the website Muwahhid Publications since it wasn't necessary. We explained the reason behind its closure. You can read our reason on Dâr'ul Tawhîd.

QuoteAssalâmu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I did not receive a clear answer to my question, but from what I understand, it seems that it is not possible to access the old content due to your current reasons.

I had a few questions regarding your reasons. Before I get to my question, I would like to state the following: Unfortunately, a written document is shaped by the reader's own inner voice and is often perceived to be harsher and stricter. I would like to state from the beginning that I have sent this e-mail, that is my questions, with a sincere intention. My intention is to find the truth.

You say:

"After the narrations we have reached, we have learned that it is impermissible to give the Kâfir means to acquire books containing verses, Hadiths, and words from the Salaf, etc., in their possession by means of selling, donating, etc."

You must have also wondered. Who stated these narrations, where, when, and for whom? How exactly are they to be understood? Is there a difference between those who show hostility to Islam and those who do not? I want you to share information on this if you have any.

Of course, this was more of a theoretical question, and I have some questions about the practical counterpart.

Today, when a Kafir is curious about Islam, if he cannot get the quran and read it, if he cannot say who is the prophet and buy a hadith or sirah book. If he will not receive a written document/book, how will this religion spread?

In addition, the Qur'an was revealed to all humanity as a source of guidance as a book. How can we say that it should not fall into the hands (property) of the kâfir. Isn't there a problem here?

And how should we understand the issue of something being acquired in the possession of a kâfir over the internet? My understanding is that you say that when something is shared in the form of an e-book, it is called a book and that it falls in the possession of the kâfir.

If so, can an analogy be made for every message and video? Since everything shared on the internet becomes the possession of the other person. In this case, it should be said that no verse or hadith should be shared over the internet.

So I thought from your point of view. Isn't it a contradiction within yourselves that you do not share a pdf book and share verses and hadith on a telegram channel?

I hope you answer my questions.

May my Lord increase our knowledge and wisdom and show us the truth as the truth. Allahumma amîn. Wassalam.

Bismillâh.

What is apparent to us is that you did not bother to read the articles we published on our website from its beginning to its end while understanding it; you have avoided the hard-work. This is the state of most people educated in secular education systems in our age. This is actually one of the most common ways of turning away from the religion. You have not contented with this but raised the bar and asked questions with logical analogies that do not have a religious background. However, according to the Sharî'ah, believers are condemned for asking unnecessary questions. You subject the Sharî'ah rulings to and question them in accordance with the secular perception. Your claim may be understood that rulings of the Sharî'ah applied to the Kuffâr may vary according to time, and perhaps this is what you already intend. Scholars are subject to the evidences of the Sharî'ah, and knowledge regarding the Kuffâr has come, in the form of consensus throughout history, and no one from the Ummah has objected to this. The problems you have mentioned were here yesterday, is here today and will be here tomorrow. If what you say is to be taken in consideration, surely, the scholars would have voiced it before you. This attitude of yours is within the scope of speaking about Allâh and His religion without knowledge. All of these are sufficient as a disgrace for you. This is a sincere advice from us to those who have good intentions and whose purpose is to achieve the truth. Hopefully, you will put aside your arrogance and your intellect which you trust extensively and listen to this sincere advice, repent, and do what is necessary. Like a doctor who compassionately diagnoses his patient's illness and advises him to take a bitter medicine for his recovery; we prescribe this bitter prescription to you due to the attitude you have expressed, and it is up to you to see the truth and surrender yourself, or to blind your eyes to the truth and criticize us and surpass the bounds. This is your test. The answers to the questions you have directed to us are in the relevant articles for anyone who reads with understanding. The Kuffâr are only given sufficient knowledge to enter them into the fold of Islâm and no more. This is because the invitation given to the disbeliever is Tawhîd, which is the fundamental of the religion. As we have mentioned our action in the aforementioned article, we write verses and Hadîth to the disbelievers as much as necessary, and therefore, we do not contradict ourselves. Only those who are ignorant about the religion and Fiqh would claim that this is a contradiction. Finally, you know who we are, but we don't know who you are. You have not introduced yourself; you have not clearly stated when you asked these questions whether you are an ignorant person or a Dâ'î/preacher who puts us to the test. We would have expected you to be more transparent and introduce yourself. Our advice to you is to engage in knowledge that will be more beneficial for yourself. Learn the meaning, content, conditions, and requirements of the word La Ilaha Illallâh, which makes people Muslims. Implement these in your life and occupy yourself with these. We hope that we have been able to express our intent. Let's not polemicize and prolong the conversation, these are our last words. Help is only sought from Allâh!
قَالَ ابْنُ عَقِيل رَحِمَهُ اللهُ: «إذَا أَرَدْت أَنْ تَعْلَمَ مَحَلَّ الْإِسْلَامِ مِنْ أَهْلِ الزَّمَانِ فَلَا تَنْظُرْ إلَى زِحَامِهِمْ فِي أَبْوَابِ الْجَوَامِعِ، وَلَا ‌ضَجِيجِهِمْ فِي الْمَوْقِفِ بِلَبَّيْكَ، وَإِنَّمَا اُنْظُرْ إلَى مُوَاطَأَتِهِمْ ‌أَعْدَاءَ الشَّرِيعَةِ.»
Ibnu Aqîl Rahimahullâh said, "If you want to learn the status of Islâm among contemporary people, then do not look at their crowds at the doors of the mosques and their crying Labbayk at the Mawqif (during Hajj). On the contrary, look at their collusion with the enemies of the Sharî'ah!" (Ibnu Muflih, al-Âdâb'ush Sharî'ah, 1/237)

🡱 🡳